Multi-family Roofing Experts
Dimensional Pro is proud to work with apartment managers, community managers, HOAs, and property management companies in Texas and provide them with top-tier roof installation and repair for their multi-family dwellings, apartment buildings
Multi-family, multi-housing, condos, HOAs, townhouses and mixed-use communities present some difficult challenges for professional roofing contractors. Numerous homeowners, association boards, property management groups and varying ages of properties present many different situations that aren’t usually encountered in typical commercial roofing jobs.
Most multi-housing units tend toward flat or low slope roofs, but Dimensional Pro experts have worked with all types of roofs-from steep tile roofs in combination with flat foam roofing sections and everything in between.
Almost any material can be used on multi-housing communities. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Dimensional Pro consultants work in concert with property owners to help decide what type of material works best for their property. Those typically include:
• Built-Up Roofing (BUR) consists of multiple layers of material that are laminated together.
• Spray polyurethane foam (SPF or just foam) is applied as a liquid and forms a continuous, seamless, protective barrier around vents, pipes and other protrusions through the roof.
• Modified Bitumen (MB) is asphalt with modifiers added to it to give it plastic or rubber-like properties making it much more durable.
• Single Ply Roofing membrane is comprised of four basic elements — an insulation layer, a single ply membrane usually made of plastic or rubber, flashing and an adhesive.
• While not an ideal solution for absolutely flat roofs, Metal Roofing is terrific for low or even steep slope roofs. Typically made of steel, aluminum or copper, metal roofs can also be extremely attractive.
• Clay, terracotta, ceramic, concrete and slate Tiles are extremely durable and add architectural grace and beauty to multi-family dwellings.
• Asphalt Shingles are the most common form of roofing material used in the U.S. primarily because they are so affordable.
Keeping Tenants Safe and Happy
Perhaps the most challenging complication landlords and property managers have to deal with are the tenants, especially when the roof begins leaking causing property damage and loss. To avoid unpleasant legal situations, owners and managers should have a professional roofer on standby for emergencies.
Count on Us
Dimensional Pro Roofing takes pride in its service to multi-housing areas. We put tenants’ safety first and promise quick response times and timely repairs using the highest quality materials available in trade today. Our attention to detail, protection of tenants and their personal property, and usage of high quality, long lasting materials and timely service, has helped guarantee great relationships between tenants and property management companies or landowners. If your homeowners association or property management group is in need of a roof, Dimensional Pro Roofing will provide an evaluation and quote in a timely manner.